GLOBAL LEARNING INNOVATIONS invites all Registered and Student Nurses,Caregivers, Nursing assistants, Midwives, Healthcare Providers and other interested individuals to:
PSYCHIATRIC NURSING SEMINAR
(PRC CPE Provider : Council of Nursing Accreditation #2009-026)
When: JANUARY 30, 2011
Where: SM Cinema, MALL OF ASIA , Pasay City
Time: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Psychiatric nursing or mental health nursing is the specialty of nursing that cares for people of all ages with mental illness or mental distress, such as schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, psychosis, depression or dementia. Nurses in this area receive more training in psychological therapies, building a therapeutic alliance, dealing with challenging behavior, and the administration of psychiatric medication.
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Depression and Suicide
- Substance Abuse/ Drug Dependency
Amb. Jay- R Sta. Ana, RN, USRN
- Local Review Lecturer
- First Suma Cumlaude FEU-MANILA
Reg Fee: 600php only
- Inclusive of 3 Certificates with CPE Units, CD ROM hand out, breaktime refreshment
LIMITED SLOTS ONLY!
Note: If you can invite 15 persons (Nurses, BSN Graduates or Students), you are FREE on the Seminar Please refer them to me accordingly so i could note that they are your friends or classmates.
* You need to text me if you want reservations to include you on our headcount for seats, food and certificates. This is on site payment just look for me on the seminar day (Xomai)
For reservations/registrations and inquiries:
Globe - 09278490507
Smart - 09301832876
Sun - 09334622474
Look for Xomai, RN