to our 2 Days (16 hours):
ELECTROCARDIOGRAPHY ( ECG ) TRAINING
(PRC CPE Provider : Council of Nursing Accreditation # 2009-026)
When: APRIL 12-13 and 14-15, 2011
Where: CAMP CRAME, QUEZON CITY
Time: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Electrocardiography is a commonly used, noninvasive procedure for recording electrical changes in the heart. The record, which is called an electrocardiogram (ECG or EKG), shows the series of waves that relate to the electrical impulses which occur during each beat of the heart. The waves in a normal record are named P, Q, R, S, and T and follow in alphabetical order. The number of waves may vary, and other waves may be present.
Electrocardiography is a starting point for detecting many cardiac problems. It is used routinely in physical examinations and for monitoring the patient's condition during and after surgery, as well as during intensive care. It is the basic measurement used for tests such as exercise tolerance. It is used to evaluate causes of symptoms such as chest pain, shortness of breath, and palpitations.
MR. EMIR KAHN R. BAUTISTA, RN, MAN
- Electrocardiography Lecturer (Interpretation and Nursing Management)
- Specialized in: ACLS, BLS, ECG Management and interpretation, Cardiovascular, hematology, perioperative nursing, neurovascular, masculoskeletal, eyes, ears, endocrine.
- Nursing Speciality: Medical-Surgical Ward, OR, Nurse General Surgey (Open-Heart Surgery), Pre and Post Anesthesia Care Unit
- Staff Nurse @ THE MEDICAL CITY, Pasig City
- International Examination Passer: CGFNS, IELTS
- Has Trainings and Certifications in BLS, ECG, ACLS, IVT
* Previous Employment:
- APEX Global Solutions, Cebu City - Review Lecturer
- U.S.A. Link Training and Review Center - Training Supervisor (Medical-Surgical, Emergency Nursing, ACLS instructor)
- Kennedy Global Business - Revie Lecturer
- PRN Nursing Review
- NRTC: Noelle's Review and Training Center, Iloilo City
* School Handled:
- Ateneo De Zamboanga University
- Jose Rizal University, Mandaluyong City
- Far Eastern University, Morayta
- Batangas State University
- STI College ( Global Taguig Branch)
- Manila Central University
- Southwestern University, Cebu City
- Mabini College, Daet City
- Unciano Colleges, Antipolo and Sta. Mesa Philippines
- La Consolacion College, Manila
- Iloilo Doctors College
Registration Fee inludes the following:
- Certificate with CPE
- ECG Manual
- ECG Training Kit
- Student ID
- snack lunch for 2 days
- plus 100.00 for ECG TRAINING I.D.
40 AVAILABLE SLOTS ONLY!
* You should text or call for inquiries, registration and payment process.
For Registrations and inquiries:
Globe - 09278490507
Smart - 09301832876
Sun - 09334622474
or visit our website @: gli-seminar.webs.com
Look for XOMAI, RN