GLOBAL LEARNING INNOVATIONS invites all Registered and Student Nurses,Caregivers, Nursing assistants, Midwives, Healthcare Providers and other interested individuals to:
NURSING CARE IN CARDIO-PULMONARY EMERGENCIES SEMINAR
(PRC CPE Provider : Council of Nursing Accreditation # 2009-026)
When: MARCH 6, 2011 - Sunday
Where: SM MEGAMALL Mega Bldg. A, Pasig City
Time: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Cardiopulmonary Nursing is a field devoted to treating and preventing conditions that affect the heart and lungs. Cardiopulmonary nurses provide care and education for people suffering from cardiopulmonary illnesses or disease or those at risk for developing them in the future.
- WOLLFF - PARKINSON - WHITE SYNDROME
- THERAPEUTIC APPROACH TO CARDIAC AND PULMONARY EMERGENCIES
- NURSING ASPECTS OF CARDIAC EMERGENCY CARE
Mr. Roland Zara, MD, RN, MAN
- BS Biology, Centro Escolar University
- Medicine, Our Lady of Fatima University
- BS Nursing, Adventist University of the Philippines
- Masteral Degree in Nursing, University of Sto. Thomas
Registration Fee: 600php only
* Inclusive of 3 Certificates with CPE, CD ROM hand out, Breaktime refreshment
LIMITED SLOTS ONLY!
Note: We encourage you to invite 15 persons (Nurse, BSN Graduates or Students), then you are FREE on the Seminar. Please refer them to me accordingly.
* You need to text me for reservations to include you on the Final List of Attendees, food and certificates (Limited Slots only).
* This is ON SITE PAYMENT, once you already reserved, look for me on the Seminar day ( XOMAI ) for payment, tickets and certificates. Wait for further instructions 2 days before the Event.
For reservations/registrations and inquiries:
Globe - 09278490507
Smart - 09301832876
Sun - 09334622474
or visit our website @: www.gli-seminar.webs.com
Look for XOMAI, RN