Global Learning Innovations Training and Seminars Philippines, Inc.
PRC-CPE Provider Council of Nursing Accreditation # 2009-026
(Valid until October 6, 2012)
Founded June of 2004 with the primary objective of undergoing researches; design, modify, plan, organize and implement various educational programs and advanced learning opportunities to subjects aimed in developing globally competent and competitive professionals. Services includes seminars and trainings specialty in the fields of health care, hospitality, criminalistic, local governance, leadership, among others.
Global Learning shall continue to stay focused on our commitment in providing the newest global trend, skills and knowledge; and as such strive to use whatever the newest technological advancement in the delivery of innovative training programs in all sectors recognized.
It presently operates nationwide, and have the distinction of bringing in overseas speakers and lecturers locally. It has also its own pool of globally trained resource speakers who are imbued with the ideals and vision of the company.
We invite all Registered and Student Nurses,Caregivers, Nursing assistants, Midwives, Healthcare Providers and other interested individuals to:
WELLNESS PROMOTION THRU CELL NUTRITION:
A spectrum of Totality and Singularity of functions
(PRC CPE Provider : Council of Nursing Accreditation # 2009-026)
When: JANUARY 15, 2012 - Sunday
Where: VETERANS MEMORIAL MEDICAL CENTER MAIN BLDG. VALDES HALL (near Trinoma and SM North Edsa)
Time: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- THE CURRENT MORTALITY AND MORBIDITY
- THE ROLE OF CELL NUTRITION FOR QUALITY LIFE
- THE DIFFERENCE OF (RDA) AND OPTIMUM NUTRITION
Mr. EMERSON ALISWAG, RN, MSN-AHN
- President, Aliswag Review and Training Specialists
- Clinical Instructor, Manila Tytana Colleges
- Faculty/Former Team Leader for Immunologic, Inflammatory,
and Communicable Diseases, Far Eastern University
- Member, Critical Care Nurses Association
550php - Professionals
500php - Students
* Inclusive of 3 Certificates with CPE Units, CD ROM hand out, breaktime refreshment
LIMITED SLOTS ONLY!
* We encourage you to invite 15 persons , then you're Seminar fee is FREE . Please register them accordingly.
* Deadline of registration is until DECEMBER 10, 2011.
* PRE- REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED.
* This is ON THE SITE PAYMENT.
* CERTIFICATES WILL BE GIVEN IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE SEMINAR.
For Pre-registrations and inquiries:
Globe - 09278490507
Smart - 09301832876
Sun - 09334622474
LOOK FOR XOMAI, RN