GLOBAL LEARNING INNOVATIONS invites all Registered and Student Nurses,Caregivers, Nursing assistants, Midwives, Healthcare Providers and other interested individuals to:
GERONTOLOGICAL NURSING CARE SEMINAR
(PRC CPE Provider : Council of Nursing Accreditation # 2009-026)
When: MARCH 27, 2011 - Sunday
Where: SM MEGAMALL Mega Bldg. A, Pasig City
Time: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Gerontological nursing is a nursing specialty which revolves around the care of older adults. You may also hear it referred to as “geriatric nursing,” depending on regional preferences. Specialists in gerontological nursing typically attend nursing school to qualify as nurses, and take additional courses to qualify as gerontological nurses. Some may choose to specialize in specific types of gerontological nursing, such as nursing for people with Alzheimer's Disease or dementia, or home nursing for the elderly.
This aspect of the nursing field covers a wide variety of settings. A gerontological nurse may provide home care, as a live-in or visiting nurse, or the nurse may choose to work in a nursing facility such as a hospital, residential facility, or retirement home. Gerontological nurses can work as administrators, supervising other nurses and establishing policies which benefit their patients, or as hands-on nurses who actually interact directly with the elderly.
MR. LOWELL BAUTISTA, RN, MAN(c)
- He is well experienced and competent Healthcare Practitioner dedicated in evidenced-based researches and therapeutic innovations in Geriatric care.
- Clinical Instructor at Golden Acres and Manila Central University
- ETHICAL ISSUES IN GERONTOLOGICAL NURSING
- SUNDOWN SYNDROME
- PREVIOUS IATROGENIC PROBLEMS
- MONITORING THE EFFECTS OF ANTICHOLINERGIC DRUGS
Registration Fee: 600php only
* Inclusive of 3 Certificates with CPE, CD ROM hand out, Breaktime refreshment
LIMITED SLOTS ONLY!
Note: We encourage you to invite 15 persons (Nurse, BSN Graduates or Students), then you are FREE on the Seminar. Please refer them to me accordingly.
* You need to text me for reservations to include you on the Final List of Attendees, food and certificates (Limited Slots only).
* This is ON SITE PAYMENT, once you already reserved, look for me on the Seminar day ( XOMAI ) for payment, tickets and certificates. Wait for further instructions 2 days before the Event.
For reservations/registrations and inquiries:
Globe - 09278490507
Smart - 09301832876
Sun - 09334622474
or visit our website @: www.gli-seminar.webs.com
Look for XOMAI, RN