GLOBAL LEARNING INNOVATIONS invites all Registered and Student Nurses,Caregivers, Nursing assistants, Midwives, Healthcare Providers and other interested individuals to:
CORONARY ARTERY BYPASS GRAFT (CABG) NURSING SEMINAR
(PRC CPE Provider : Council of Nursing Accreditation # 2009-026)
When: MAY 1, 2011 - Sunday
Where: VETERANS MEMORIAL MEDICAL CENTER Function Hall, Quezon City (Near SM North Edsa and Trinoma)
Time: 8:00 AM - 12:00 NN
Coronary artery bypass surgery, also coronary artery bypass graft (CABG pronounced cabbage) surgery, and colloquially heart bypass or bypass surgery is a surgical procedure performed to relieve angina and reduce the risk of death from coronary artery disease. Arteries or veins from elsewhere in the patient's body are grafted to the coronary arteries to bypass atherosclerotic narrowings and improve the blood supply to the coronary circulation supplying the myocardium (heart muscle).
- Understanding CABG
- Post-operative and Rehabilitation Care
- Emergency Care of Patients with CABG
MR. EMIR KAHN R. BAUTISTA, RN, MAN
- Electrocardiography Lecturer (Interpretation and Nursing Management)
- Specialized in: ACLS, BLS, ECG Management and interpretation, Cardiovascular, hematology, perioperative nursing, neurovascular, masculoskeletal, eyes, ears, endocrine.
- Nursing Speciality: Medical-Surgical Ward, OR, Nurse General Surgey (Open-Heart Surgery), Pre and Post Anesthesia Care Unit
- Staff Nurse @ THE MEDICAL CITY, Pasig City
- International Examination Passer: CGFNS, IELTS
- Has Trainings and Certifications in BLS, ECG, ACLS, IVT
* Previous Employment:
- APEX Global Solutions, Cebu City - Review Lecturer
- U.S.A. Link Training and Review Center - Training Supervisor (Medical-Surgical, Emergency Nursing, ACLS instructor)
- Kennedy Global Business - Review Lecturer
- PRN Nursing Review
- NRTC: Noelle's Review and Training Center, Iloilo City
* School Handled:
- Ateneo De Zamboanga University
- Jose Rizal University, Mandaluyong City
- Far Eastern University, Morayta
- Batangas State University
- STI College ( Global Taguig Branch)
- Manila Central University
- Southwestern University, Cebu City
- Mabini College, Daet City
- Unciano Colleges, Antipolo and Sta. Mesa Philippines
- La Consolacion College, Manila
- Iloilo Doctors College
Registration Fee: 600php only
* Inclusive of 3 Certificates with CPE, CD ROM hand out, breaktime refreshment
LIMITED SLOTS ONLY!
Note: We encourage you to invite 15 persons (Nurse, BSN Graduates or Students), then you are FREE on the Seminar. Please refer them to me accordingly.
* You need to text me for reservations to include you on the Final List of Attendees, food and certificates (Limited Slots only).
* This is ON SITE PAYMENT, once you already reserved, look for me on the Seminar day ( XOMAI ) for payment, tickets and certificates. Wait for further instructions 2 days before the Event.
For reservations/registrations and inquiries:
Globe - 09278490507
Smart - 09301832876
Sun - 09334622474
or visit our website @: gli-seminar.webs.com
Look for XOMAI, RN