GLOBAL LEARNING INNOVATIONS invites all Registered and Student Nurses,Caregivers, Nursing assistants, Midwives, Healthcare Providers and other interested individuals to:
CRITICAL CARE NURSING SEMINAR
(PRC CPE Provider : Council of Nursing Accreditation # 2009-026)
When: FEBRUARY 13, 2011 - Sunday
Where: SM NORTH EDSA, Quezon City
Time: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Critical-care nursing is that specialty within nursing that deals specifically with human responses to life-threatening problems. A critical-care nurse is a licensed professional nurse who is responsible for ensuring that all critically ill patients and their families receive optimal care.
- Current Challenges in Critical Care
- Advancement in Respiratory Management and Device Therapies
- Overview of Diseases under Critical Care
Mr. Melvin D. Miranda, RN, MAN
- Member, CRITICAL CARE NURSES ASSOCIATION OF THE PHILIPPINES (CCNAP)
- Have Mastery in Emergency and Critical Care
- Reviewer and Lecturer - Local Board Exam
- Taking up Masters Degree in Nursing (MAN)
- Clinical Coordinator (College of Nursing - Manila Central University)
Registration Fee: 600php only
* Inclusive of 3 Certificates, CD ROM hand out, breaktime refreshment
LIMITED SLOTS ONLY!
Note: We encourage you to invite 15 persons (Nurse, BSN Graduates or Students), then you are FREE on the Seminar. Please refer them to me accordingly.
* You need to text me for reservations to include you on the Final List of Attendees, food and certificates (Limited Slots only).
* This is ON SITE PAYMENT, once you already reserved, look for me on the Seminar day ( XOMAI ) for payment, tickets and certificates. Wait for further instructions 2 days before the Event.
For reservations/registrations and inquiries:
Globe - 09278490507
Smart - 09301832876
Sun - 09334622474
Look for XOMAI, RN