Prohibited Acts Inside The Examination Room
- Accepting or receiving anything, including food from any person while the examination is in progress.
- Giving money, food, or any favor and other consideration to the Room Watchers and other examination personnel.
- Loitering, talking, or discussing your answers inside the room or along the corridor while the examination is in progress.
- Putting any of the following markings on your answer sheets: name, seat number, unnecessary words or phrases, strokes, dots or any other marks not called for in the test questions.
- placing of name in the space provided for the subject of the examination shall be, aside from the cancellation of the examination papers, suspension from taking the examination for one (1) year;
- multiple markings shall be cancellation of the examiness examination and suspension from taking the examination for two (2) years.
- Taking out the examination room test questions used or pages thereof, copying, and/or divulging or making known the nature or content of any examination question or answer to any individual or entity.
- Copying or referring to any solution, answer or work of another examinee or allowing anyone to copy or refer to your work, helping or asking help from any person or communication with anyone by means of words, signs, gestures, codes and other similar acts which enable you to exchange, impart or acquire relevant information.
- Bringing inside the examination rooms the following: books, notes, review materials and other printed materials containing principles or excerpts thereof, coded data/information/ formula which are relevant to or connected with the examination subject, PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATORS, CELLULAR PHONES, beeper, portable personal computers or other similar gadgets/devices. The act shall be considered cheating and/or act of dishonesty and shall be a ground for the cancellation of your examinations (PRC Resolution No. 463 dated November 27, 1996)
Maintain discipline at all times, any misconduct or irregularity on your part or any violation of the examination rules and regulations and instructions will be sufficient cause for the cancellation of your examination papers and your debarment from taking any future licensure examination.
To clear the examinations rooms, do not bring bags of any kind. Keep allowed items and valuables inside your plastic envelope. PRC will not be answerable for lost items.