Global Learning Innovations Training and Seminars Philippines, Inc.
PRC-CPE Provider Council of Nursing Accreditation # 2009-026
Founded June of 2004 with the primary objective of undergoing researches; design, modify, plan, organize and implement various educational programs and advanced learning opportunities to subjects aimed in developing globally competent and competitive professionals. Services includes seminars and trainings specialty in the fields of health care, hospitality, criminalistic, local governance, leadership, among others.
Global Learning shall continue to stay focused on our commitment in providing the newest global trend, skills and knowledge; and as such strive to use whatever the newest technological advancement in the delivery of innovative training programs in all sectors recognized.
It presently operates nationwide, and have the distinction of bringing in overseas speakers and lecturers locally. It has also its own pool of globally trained resource speakers who are imbued with the ideals and vision of the company.
We invite all Registered and Student Nurses,Caregivers, Nursing assistants, Midwives, Healthcare Providers and other interested individuals to:
FORENSIC NURSING SEMINAR
Announcing our 2012 Forensic Nursing Series 1 seminar schedules
FORENSIC NURSING SEMINAR
When: OCTOBER 6, 2012
Where: SM CITY DAVAO
TIME: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
PCI Jericho Angelito Q. Cordero, MD, DPSP, RN
Alternate Speaker: PCI Elizardo D. Daileg, MD
Both currently works as a Medico legal officer of the PNP Crime Laboratory
- Pathologist/Medico Legal Officer/DNA Analyst/Forensic Nursing Advocate
- Deputy Chief,DNA Laboratory-PNP Crime Laboratory
- Camp Rafael Crame,Quezon City
- Pathologist,East Avenue Medical Center
- Professor-Legal Medicine, University of the East
- FORENSIC DNA ANALYSIS
- DEATH EXAMINATION AND AUTOPSY
- WOUND ASSESSMENT
A Forensic nurse is a nurse with specialized training in forensic evidence collection, criminal procedures, legal testimony expertise, and more. The Forensic nurse becomes that liason between the medical profession and that of the criminal justice system. When you combine the medical training of a nurse, with the investigative prowess of police detectives and the legal training of a lawyer, you have created a formidable enemy for criminals.
Reg Fee: 600php - Nurse
550php - Student
* Inclusive of 3 Certificates with CPE Units, CD ROM hand out, breaktime refreshment
LIMITED SLOTS ONLY!
* We encourage you to invite 15 persons , then you're Seminar fee is FREE . Please register them accordingly.
* PRE- REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED.
* SINGLE REGISTRATION ONLY TO AVOID DOUBLE ENTRY OF NAME/s ON THE MASTER LIST. YOU DON'T NEED TO REGISTER TO OTHER STAFF IF YOU HAVE RESERVATIONS ALREADY.
* This is ON THE SITE PAYMENT.
* CERTIFICATES WILL BE GIVEN IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE SEMINAR.
For Pre-registrations and inquiries:
Globe - 09278490507
Smart - 09301832876
Sun - 09334622474
Look for XOMAI, RN