GLOBAL LEARNING INNOVATIONS invites all Registered and Student Nurses,Caregivers, Nursing assistants, Midwives, Healthcare Providers and other interested individuals to:
FORENSIC NURSING SEMINAR
(PRC CPE Provider : Council of Nursing Accreditation Number 2009-026)
When: SEPTEMBER 25, 2010
Where: VETERANS MEMORIAL MEDICAL CENTER, VALDEZ HALL (near at SM North and Trinoma)
Time: 9:00 AM - 1:00PM
- FORENSIC DNA ANALYSIS
- DEATH EXAMINATION AND AUTOPSY
- WOUND ASSESSMENT
A Forensic nurse is a nurse with specialized training in forensic evidence collection, criminal procedures, legal testimony expertise, and more. The Forensic nurse becomes that liason between the medical profession and that of the criminal justice system. When you combine the medical training of a nurse, with the investigative prowess of police detectives and the legal training of a lawyer, you have created a formidable enemy for criminals.
PCI Jericho Angelito Q. Cordero, DPSP, MD, RN
- Pathologist/Medico Legal Officer/DNA Analyst/Forensic Nursing Advocate
- Deputy Chief,DNA Laboratory-PNP Crime Laboratory
- Camp Rafael Crame,Quezon City
- Pathologist,East Avenue Medical Center
- Professor-Legal Medicine, University of the East
Reg Fee: 600php only
Inclusive of 3 Certificates with CPE Units, CD ROM hand out, breaktime refreshment
LIMITED SLOTS ONLY!
Registration Fee: 600php only
* Inclusive of 3 Certificates, CD ROM hand out, Breaktime refreshment
Note: We encourage you to invite 15 persons (Nurse, BSN Graduates or Students), then you are FREE on the Seminar. Please refer them to me accordingly.
* Pre- Registration is required. You can text or call me for reservations.
* This is ON THE SITE PAYMENT.
For reservations/registrations and inquiries:
Globe - 09278490507
Smart - 09301832876
Sun - 09334622474
Look for XOMAI, RN