GLOBAL LEARNING INNOVATIONS invites all Registered and Student Nurses,Caregivers, Nursing assistants, Midwives, Healthcare Providers and other interested individuals to:
TUBERCULOSIS NURSING SEMINAR
(PRC CPE Provider : Council of Nursing Accreditation # 2009-026)
When: JUNE 19, 2011 - Sunday
Where:SM CINEMA, BAGUIO CITY
Time: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Tuberculosis (TB) is a disease caused by a bacterium called Mycobacterium tuberculosis. The bacteria usually attack the lungs, but TB bacteria can attack any part of the body such as the kidney, spine, and brain.
- TUBERCULOSIS: A GLOBAL PERSPECTIVE
- TREATMENT AND MANAGEMENT UPDATES
- NURSING IN TUBERCULOSIS CONTROL SPECIAL CONCERNS
Resource Speaker: Mr. WINSTON A. PALASI, MD, MPH, RN
- Director Field Operations Division Philippine Tuberculosis Society, Inc.
- Operations Manager, PTSI-TB LINC (USAID Project).
Reg Fee: 550php only
- Inclusive of 3 Certificates with CPE Units, CD ROM hand out, breaktime refreshment
LIMITED SLOTS ONLY!
Note: We encourage you to invite 15 persons (Nurse, BSN Graduates or Students), then you are FREE on the Seminar. Please refer them to me accordingly.
* You need to text me for reservations to include you on the Final List of Attendees, food and certificates (Limited Slots only).
* This is ON SITE PAYMENT, once you already reserved, look for me on the Seminar day ( XOMAI ) for payment, tickets and certificates. Wait for further instructions 2 days before the Event.
For reservations/registrations and inquiries:
Globe - 09278490507
Smart - 09301832876
Sun - 09334622474
or visit our website @: gli-seminar.webs.com
Look for XOMAI, RN